Although, I don’t know what I was lacking before, it’s nice to observe my ability to overcome the backing dilemma is rapidly improving. The awesomeness of baking and cooking experience becoming more and more interesting each time I decide to try out a new recipe to do. Whether it’s just a pure luck or whether I’m becoming more experienced, I’m not sure. However, what I’ve noticed is that my passion about food-photography is giving my experience a whole different deliciousness I’ve never imagined to taste!
For a long time, I’ve considered baking to be the most difficult form of cooking. Nowadays, things have changed and baking became the simplest task that I can do in my tiny little kitchen “Thanks to my new bread machine”. All the mixing, kneading, and raising steps are done while I’m watching tv or laying on my sofa reading a book.
Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
The taste exactly resemble the well known cinnamon cinnamon rolls. The recipe is simple, straightforward and almost perfect. Adapted from food.com.
1 package dry yeast, 1/4 ounce
1 cup warm milk
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup butter
1 teaspoon salt
4 cups flour
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
1/3 cup butter, softened
8 tablespoons butter, softened
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
Making the Cinnabon
1. In a large bowl dissolve yeast in a warm milk. Then add sugar, butter, salt, eggs, and flour.
2. Mix all ingredients together and knead the dough into a large boll; hands had to be dusted lightly with flour.
3. Put in a bowl, cover and let raise in a warm place for about an hour or until the dough double in size.
4. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
5. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough until it becomes around 21 inch. long and 16 inch. wide. The thickness should be around 1/4 inch.
6. To make the filling, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl with butter.
7. Sprinkle the brown sugar-cinnamon mix evenly over the dough.
8. Roll the dough from the long edge down to the bottom edge.
9. Cut the dough into 3/4 inch slices, and place in greased baking pan.
10. Bake for 10 minutes or till golden brown.
11. Meanwhile, combine the icing ingredients and beat with an electric mixture until fluffy.
12. When the rolls are done, spread the icing on the top.
enjoy with love,
Print this post