Do you remember my teriyaki sauce tale? Well, this is the salmon I cooked that night! ENJOY
This recipe serves one person.
1 serving salmon
1 pack instant noodles
4-5 medium sized mushrooms
2 baby corn
Making the Salmon
- In a zip lock bag, place the teriyaki sauce and salmon. teriyaki sauce should cover the whole salmon. Let marinate in the fridge for a 30 minutes to a few hours.
- Using a frying pan cook the salmon on a low to medium heat for 5-10 minutes or till the salmon is well done. When all the marinade evaporates, pour some extra on the salmon several times while cooking. Flip the salmon on both sides each time you pour marinade.
- Cook the noodles as directed on the pack. Then remove the cooked salmon and place the noodles in the same frying pan. Pour one tablespoon of teriyaki sauce on the noodles. If you prefer to eat it plane, then don’t cook with teriyaki sauce.
- For mushrooms, again cook in the same frying pan and pour some of the teriyaki sauce over it. Let it cook for 5-10 minutes. Add the baby corn and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Place the noodles on a serving plate. Salmon on top of it and pour some of the teriyaki sauce from the bottom of the pan if you didn’t cook the noodles with teriyaki sauce. Serve with mushrooms aside.
enjoy with love,